City tutors Ltd is the leading home tutors in Abuja, Lagos and Port harcourt in Nigeria with over 50,000 professional tutors . We provide learners with the advantage of quality, experienced and innovative teachings that make them become the finished articles, far beyond the limitation of class room learning. Top of the list of home tutors in Abuja, Port harcourt and Lagos. We simply bridge the gap!
Our world -class teachers have years of in-depth experience as school teachers within and outside Nigeria, so we possess the highest level of experience obtainable to create the home balance. City tutors is hope assured to millions of students who are confronted with the challenges of attaining global standard. We simply bridge the gap!
HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT
- We work closely with learning disabilities specialists, diagnosticians, speech pathologists and psychologists. If requested, our tutors communicate with teachers and other members of a student’s academic support team on a regular basis, so everyone on the team stays current with the student’s academic progress.
- Tutoring a student at the locale of his or her choice allows for the best working environment. You select where the session will take place. Home, library, Dad’s office, all okay!
- Our help desk provides personalized customer service and strives to have a schedule in place within 24 hours of initial client contact.
- An online scheduling system that sends automatic email reminders of tutoring sessions to clients.
- Teachers, former teachers, and professional tutors.
- Have specialization in tutoring students with various learning differences and disabilities.
- Adapt their teaching style to best suit each student’s learning needs.
- Provide enrichment to each student should regular, school-assigned work not adequate to reinforce concepts.
- Lend home work and support.
- Offer guidance, positive reinforcement, routine and encouragement.
Contact Us With The Confidence That All Our tutors Are:
- Fully qualified teachers. We ask to see the tutors certificate of “Qualified Teachers Status” (the status required to teach in publicly funded schools in England) and we seek references from schools of employment.
- CRB checked. We complete an enhanced CRB to check that anyone who wants to tutor through Enfield Tuition Service is suitable to work with children.
- Fully referenced. When we register tutors into our service, we always obtain a reference from the tutors current school of employment (if they are currently teaching in a school) or the tutors previous school of employment if they are not currently teaching in a school (e.g. if they are retired).
- Assessed for suitability. We meet with tutors prior to registering tutors with our service. At this meeting, we find out about the tutors experience and qualifications and their approach towards tuition.