Get experienced and vetted junior secondary private math tutor today. Our private math tutors for junior secondary math are frontline teachers from different secondary schools in Nigeria.
Our Junior Secondary Mathematics private tuition aims to ensure that students:
• Are confident, creative users and communicators of mathematics, able to investigate, represent and interpret situations in their personal and work lives and as active citizens;
• Develop an increasingly sophisticated understanding of mathematical concepts and fluency with processes, and are able to pose and solve problems and reason in Number and Algebra, Measurement and Geometry, and Statistics and Probability;
• Recognize connections between the areas of mathematics and other disciplines and appreciate mathematics as an accessible and enjoyable discipline to study;
• Build a solid foundation of understanding, skills and values on which further learning in adult life can be built;
• Develop a deep knowledge, understanding, skills and values that will enable advanced learning and an ability to create new ideas and translate them into practical applications;
• Explore general capabilities that underpin flexible and analytical thinking, a capacity to work with others and an ability to move across subject disciplines to develop new expertise.
Copyright @ 2019. Design by CityTutors.